NCECA National Juried Student Exhibition 2021
The DAAP Galleries are proud to present the National Juried Student Exhibition 2021 in conjunction with The National Council on Education for the Ceramic Arts. NCECA is a dynamic, 501(c)3 organization that engages and sustains a community for ceramic art, teaching and learning. In addition to deepening knowledge within the field, NCECA expands it by working to cultivate the next generation of ceramic artists and enthusiasts through programing that affects professional artists, K-12 schools, community centers, universities, museums, galleries, businesses, organizations, collectors and enthusiasts of ceramic art. Currently comprised of approximately 4,000 members from the United States and more than 20 foreign countries, NCECA reaches thousands of additional individuals each year through its programs, publications, events, exhibitions and resources.
NCECA was founded as a non-profit organization in 1966 after several years of affiliation with the Ceramics Education Council of the American Ceramic Society. NCECA’s founding charter was developed by forward-thinking ceramic artists who saw the benefits of a professional organization in its ability to create identity, definition and support for the ceramics teacher and artist, and to promote advancement of the ceramic arts.
Hee Joo Yang
Matthew O' Reilly - 1st NCECA Graduate Award for Excellence
Jordan Kramer - Mudtools Merit Award
Gina Pisto - Elmer Craig Merit Award
Shauna Fahley - Studio Potter Merit Award
Matt Becker - 3rd NCECA Graduate Award for Excellence
Luciano Pimienta - KBH Merit Award
Logan Reynolds - Studio Potter Merit Award
Faith Bellflower - 2nd NCECA Undergraduate Award for Excellence
Nick Kakavas - 2nd NCECA Graduate Award for Excellence
Emily Irvin - Studio Potter Merit
Mackenzie McDonald - 3rd NCECA Undergraduate Award for Excellence
For the health and safety of all visitors and staff, gallery visits will be by appointment only. Groups are limited to 6 persons at a time. To schedule a visit please email
email@example.com, leave your name, phone number, email address, and the gallery you wish to visit, and we will contact you to schedule your visit.
On the day of your visit:
- Face masks are mandatory on campus and in all university buildings.
- Please arrive 5 minutes prior to your appointment and call to inform the gallery attendant you have arrived. Find specific instructions for the exhibitions below.
- Visits will be limited to 30 minutes; however, if the appointment following yours is open, you are welcome to extend your stay.
The Reed Gallery (513) 556-2839
Hours: Sunday - Thursday 10am-5pm
Location and visiting instructions for the Reed Gallery:
- When visiting the Reed Gallery enter the DAAP building by the third-floor entrance located at the bottom of Clifton Court next to the Clifton Court Garage. Please call (513) 556-2839 to inform the gallery attendant of your arrival. Proceed to the Reed Gallery located on the 5th Floor Rm 5275, and please wait outside the gallery for attendant to let you in.
- Metered parking is available on Clifton Avenue and Martin Luther King Drive; hourly parking is available in the Clifton Court Garage.
- Directions: From Martin Luther King Dr. turn right onto Clifton Ave. towards McMillan Ave. (DAAP will be on left). Street and garage parking are available (garage accepts cash or credit upon exit). Gallery is on the fifth floor.
- It may be helpful to view a campus map here