What is Advising?
Academic advising is a process in which students and academic advisors work together to achieve the student’s educational and personal goals. Typically the student and the advisor collaborate to create a broad understanding of program/major requirements and university and DAAP policies and procedures, as well as to develop course schedules in order to fulfill degree requirements and student interests. Academic advisors can also identify additional campus and community resources as needed to enhance the student’s tenure, both personally and academically, at UC.
Schedule an Appointment
Current UC students: Please schedule an advising appointment with us through the My Bearcat Network scheduling tool.
Prospective UC students: Please email us at email@example.com or call 513-556-1376.
- Appointments must be scheduled at least one day in advance.
- Plan ahead when scheduling advising appointments, especially during enrollment registration periods.
- The My Bearcat Network scheduling tool provides access to your schedule in real time should you need to make any adjustments to it.
- Appointments are scheduled for 30 minutes.
- Students can choose to meet in-person, virtually with video, or by phone.
- Students who do not arrive on time for an appointment may be asked to reschedule so as not to disrupt other student appointments.
- If you cannot make your scheduled appointment, please modify it on My Bearcat Network or notify the office by calling 513-556-1376.
- For specific questions about co-op, please contact the Division of Experience-Based Learning and Career Education (513-556-2667).
Undergraduate Advising Team
Myron E. Ullman Jr. School of Design and School of Art
Majors: Communication Design, Fashion Design, Industrial Design, Art History, Fine Arts, and Pre-Fine Arts
Students with last names A - G
Students with last names H - O
Students with last names P - Z
School of Architecture and Interior Design and School of Planning
Majors: Architecture, Interior Design, Horticulture, Urban Planning, and Urban Studies