Soon we will be updating our web site with short videos about each camp that will be available during the Summer of 2019.
Save the Dates for our 2019 Camps!
- Registration for DAAPcamps 2019 will open on March 1st, 2019.
- The dates for our 2019 DAAPcamps are listed below so you may mark your calendars!
Registered Campers: Once you may log back in to pay your balance and upload your camper forms.
- Simply use the email you registered with and the password.
- Select “Modify Registration” and the “Next” button until you come to the end where it has you Complete Payment.
- Upload Your Camper Forms at the very end of the Camper Registration Information section at the bottom you will see boxes to download and upload your forms.
Week-long immersions for high school and middle school students to explore their creative passion areas and expand their skills in specific artistic disciplines. Set on the University of Cincinnati’s architecturally renowned campus and supervised by the faculty and staff at the globally recognized College of Design, Architecture, Art, and Planning, each day at camp includes time spent on studio projects, field trips and social activities for the perfect mix of practice and inspiration.
Middle School Day Camp for rising 6th-8th Grade Students:
June 10-14, 2019
2-D and 3-D artistic exploration and design
High School Day Camps for rising 9th-12th Grade Students:
June 10-14, 2019
- The Art of Fashion
- City Transformers
- Digital Fabrication (3-D design and printing)
- Drawing Intensive
High School Residential Pre-College Camps:
June 23-29, 2019
Check in on Sunday afternoon, Check out on Saturday afternoon
- Architecture and Interior Design
- Fashion Design
- Graphic Communication Design
- Industrial Design
- Shoe Design
- Fine Art Studio
Cincinnati Architecture Mentoring Program C.A.M.P.
For Rising Grades 8-9 July 7-13, 2019
Sunday opening and Saturday closing
More specific information about this camp can be obtained by reaching out directly to the Architecture Department at DAAP.
Contact DAAP Camps: