Hyde Park Art Show Scholarship
This is an external scholarship offered through the Hyde Park Square Art Show Scholarship Committee. It aims to support current juniors in an art-related field with the intent of pursuing their major professionally.
- Current junior (to be a senior in the 2018-19 academic year) majoring in an art-related field with the intent of pursuing their major professionally
- US Resident
- Applicant cannot be related to any member of the Hyde Park Square Art Show Committee.
- Hyde Park Art Show Scholarship application
- One recommendation from a professor with whom you have studied in your major field of art – the professor should enclose their letter in a sealed envelope to be included with the application
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
Mary Anne Gehring
8154 Maxfield Lane
Cincinnati, OH 45243
All application materials are due on March 19, 2018.
Please reference the application document for additional information or contact Mary Anne at email@example.com.