Wolfstein Travel Fellowships
Traveling fellowships of up to $2,500 are available each year, and are awarded on a competitive basis, to either juniors or first-year graduate students in fine arts, for national or international travel. The fellowships made possible by the Isabel Meta Wolfstein Fine Arts Fund are awarded based on submission of travel itineraries and statements of relevance by qualified applicants.
Up to $2500
Bachelor of Fine Arts junior or first year graduate student
- School of Art Award and Scholarship Application Cover Sheet
- Cover Sheet Summary (one page) listing:
- Destination(s) and length of intended travel/stay.
- Total amount of funding requested.
- A synopsis of the proposed goal(s) and objectives of the trip (1-2 sentences).
- Names of two fine arts faculty members who are willing to serve as references.
- Travel Proposal included your realistic itinerary and cost/budget.
- A copy of your fall semester 2013 grade report.
School of Art