DAAP Alumni Association Scholarship
Sponsored by the DAAP Alumni Association, this scholarship is available to pre-juniors and juniors enrolled full-time in DAAP programs.
$4500 will be awarded
Current full-time pre-junior or junior DAAP students.
- completed application with answers to the essay questions
- two letters of recommendation from a DAAP faculty member with whom the student has studied, a DAAP alumnus, or a professional practice (co-op) employer with whom the student has worked or by whom student has been mentored. Online recommendation forms submitted for other scholarships are acceptable.
- current resume showing academic and co-op experiences
- professional quality images or written work appropriate to the student’s discipline. If submitting images, students should present a portfolio highlighting three to five examples of their best work—not a full portfolio—in the electronic format found here. The presentation should be recorded on digital media (flash drive, CD or DVD) that can be easily opened and run in PC format. Please note: the work of students who submit more than five examples of work will not be reviewed.
Applicants should use the following instructions to format the electronic template:
- On the first slide, edit the title text to reflect your name and the name of your school in the indicated places.
- Place the number of images you have available, up to five, on the blank template slides. Resize as needed to allow for a consistent margin around the edges of the image. You are responsible for the images' legibility.
- If desired, the document can be exported and submitted as a PDF with proportions identical to those of the PowerPoint template. No variations in formatting will be allowed or reviewed.
The Scholarship Review Committee will review applicant’s college record as part of the evaluation process.
Application materials must be submitted to Tiffany Leazer, assistant director and academic advisor, in the DAAP Student Affairs Office, 5470 Aronoff. The application is available on this website or in the Student Affairs Office.
All application materials are due on March 15 to the Student Affairs Office, 5470 Aronoff.
DAAP Student Affairs, 5470 Aronoff; 513-556-1376; email@example.com