Established in honor of Ms. Vashti Swan on the occasion of her retirement as DAAP's Coordinator of Promotions and Marketing in 1995 after 25 years of service to the University. This fund provides scholarships for a minority freshman or sophomore in DAAP in good academic standing (2.5 or better) and qualifying for financial need.
Applicant must be a minority student matriculated in a DAAP program. Applicants must:
- be in good academic standing (2.5 GPA or better)
- qualify as having financial need as defined by FAFSA
- be either a freshman or sophomore in the current academic year
- Qualified students will be emailed by DAAP Student Affairs and invited to apply.
- Applicants must submit a short application form and a personal essay.
- Applicants should submit FAFSA information to UC to prove financial need.
Applications and essays are due to the Student Affairs Office (5470 Aronoff) by 5:00pm on Friday, March 15, 2013
Vanessa Phelan, Assistant Director of Student Affairs
DAAP Student Affairs Office, Room 5470; 513.556.1376; firstname.lastname@example.org