MLA Admission Requirements
· Bachelor’s degree in landscape architecture (for MLA II track only)
· Unofficial transcript(s) from all colleges/universities attended.
Note: Official transcripts are not required during the admissions process, and only unofficial transcripts are required for the application. Applicants should not send official transcripts until they are offered admission. For complete requirements please visit the Graduate School transcript requirements: http://grad.uc.edu/admissions/policy.html
· 3.0 Grade Point Average (GPA) on a 4.0 scale
· TOEFL iBT (required for international students only)
· A digital portfolio of creative work
· A statement of your interest in graduate study in landscape architecture
· A brief resume of your academic and professional experiences
· Three letters of recommendation
We strongly suggest that application materials be received prior to January 15 to assure first consideration for a financial award from the School of Planning. Our assistantships and financial awards are merit-based and extremely competitive. The School of Planning will accept applications up to August 1 of each year to begin studies the following August.