The Horticulture department offers the following academic programs. Prospective students can click to view a sample curriculum below. (If the PDF does not open in your browser, check your Downloads folder.)
- Bachelor of Science in Horticulture
- Certificate/Minor in Horticulture
- Certificate in Green Roofs
- Certificate in Sustainable Landscape Design
- Certificate in Urban Agriculture
- Certificate in Urban Landscapes
Course descriptions can be found here.
Current students, please log in to your degree audit for an accurate curriculum.
For more information about the Horticulture program, please call 513-556-HORT.