Master of Design Faculty
Title: Professor Emerita
Office: 6415 Aronoff Center
Margaret Voelker-Ferrier is working steadily toward recognition for DAAP's outstanding Fashion Design Program, and ever striving to increase its excellence. In the past five years she has seen some of these goals realized - the addition of a Product Development track within Fashion Design, a world class professional fashion show, companies competing for our graduates, and a complement of faculty.
Areas of Expertise: Fashion Illustration particularly in cut paper collage, watercolor and marker rendering Design Consultation in the area of new products and products that contribute to the improvement of the human condition Teaching Fashion Design Collections-directing students to maximize their potential and inspiring them to achieve their goals Landscape watercolors that include elements of architecture and nature
- (PI), Voelker-Ferrier, Margaret, Diaper Changing Experience 2015, Procter & Gamble Company. (Winter Qtr '09 Pampers), $40,000.00. 01/01/2009 to 06/30/2009. Status: Closed.
- (PI), Voelker-Ferrier, Margaret, Paperware Design: Analysis of Future Trends and Concepts, Solo Cup Company. (DCA-Paperware), $50,000.00. 12/01/2009 to 06/30/2011. Status: Closed.
- (PI), Voelker-Ferrier, Margaret, P&G Beauty Care Packaging Design, Live Well Collaborative, Inc.. (Project Agreement), $31,880.00. 12/01/2013 to 12/01/2014. Status: Active.
- Nancy Brinker, Joyce Elkus... (2102). (In Press). Collective Fashion Wisdom..
Presentations & Lectures
- Margaret Voelker-Ferrier ( 2/01/May,). 10 steps Forecasting Methodology ACFAS conference, Montreal, Canada.