Erin E Hackmann
Title: Instructor - Adj Ann
Office: 6414 Aronoff Center
Professor Hackmann graduated with a B.A. in Art History in 2008 and earned her M.A. in Art History from the University of Cincinnati in spring 2011. She majored in 19th-century art and minored in Japanese art. She currently specializes in teaching the introductory survey courses, History of Art I and II, as well as History of Art for Design Majors; and has recently developed both History of Art I and II as online courses. Her current research interests are centered on pedagogical concerns, including active learning techniques in the large classroom and active learning in an online environment.
- Master of Arts, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH, 2011 (Art History).
- Bachelor of Arts, Saint Cloud State University, Saint Cloud, MN, 2008 (Art History).
- N/A, Concordia College, Moorhead, MN, 2005.
Experience & Service
- 2001 to 2003, Private Piano Instructor, true.
- 2006 to 2009, Piano and Music Theory Instructor, Wirth Center for the Performing Arts, Saint Cloud, MN.
- 2009 to 2011, Teaching Assistant, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati,OH.
- 2011 to 2012, Adjunct Instructor, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati,OH.
- 2012 to Present, Annualized Adjunct Instructor and Undergrad Advisor, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH.