To be first in a world class, the College of Design, Architecture, Art, and Planning has identified five key areas where private support will strengthen the College's extraordinary and contemporary educational model:
- To attract and retain the attention of the brightest young minds from all areas of the globe and all economic, social and ethnic backgrounds, we must provide significant scholarship opportunities, both graduate and undergraduate.
- To enrich DAAP's thriving academic enterprise and augment curricular and co-op learning experiences, we must secure funding to provide interdisciplinary and intercultural interactions through inspirational and visionary speakers, workshops and events.
- To recruit and retain academic professionals of the highest caliber, we must continue the endowment of chairs and professorships as well as the establishment of a revenue stream dedicated to faculty recruitment, development, and retention.
Facilities and Equipment
- To maintain our integrity as a leading national institution and to expand our growing international reputation, we must secure funding to assure our facility supports enrollment growth, public spaces, graduate culture, and provide a technology infrastructure that is continuously upgraded to be in sync with industry standards.
Excellence and Innovation Fund
- To be first in a world class, we must continue to push forward with the drive to be the most innovative, interdisciplinary, industry-based college anywhere. Private support is necessary to enable the Dean and School Directors the flexibility to pursue cross-disciplinary initiatives, to cultivate a skilled and principled workforce, and respond to unforeseen needs and opportunities to support research partnerships with other institutions and industry partners.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss additional giving opportunities, please call Laura Johnson Dorl, Director of Development at 513 5561211 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make a gift to DAAP at the UC Foundation website.