It is through the generosity of our donors -- our alumni, faculty, staff and many friends, including corporations and foundations -- that we are able to maintain our academic excellence.
- DesignIntelligence ranks UC's architecture (Graduate Program) at No. 9 in the nation. UC interior design (Undergraduate program) is ranked No. 3 in the nation. The industrial design undergraduate program is ranked No. 1 in the nation and the industrial design graduate program was ranked No. 2 in the nation.
- U.S. News & World Report has ranked UC's cooperative education program as one of the Top Ten in the nation.
- I.D. (International Design) Magazine listed UC among the globe's top 10 design schools -- and we are the only public institution to make the list.
- Business Week included the College of Design, Architecture, Art, and Planning in its listing of the globes' top design schools - or "D-Schools." UC's College of DAAP made the list which includes schools from Asia, Europe and throughout the United States.
Your gift allows us to maintain our ranking by recruiting exceptional student talent in need of scholarship support, enlisting new faculty expertise, investing in the latest technology, and expanding curriculum offerings to meet current needs. The College of DAAP enjoys a long list of distinguished supporters whose consistent generosity has sustained our top academic programs.
This year, we would like to especially extend our gratitude to those who have decided to support DAAP for the first time during Fiscal Year 2009-2010. We hope that you have experienced the fulfilling satisfaction of giving back to your program and would like to encourage you to consider making DAAP an annual beneficiary of your generosity. On the 2010 Honor Roll below, first time donors to DAAP during FY 09/10 are highlighted in bold red font.
Please take the time to check out our website to learn more about student and faculty accomplishments, academic offerings, and community partnerships.
We are grateful to the following donors for their dedication and support.
- The Honor Roll 2012 (pdf) (July 1, 2011 to June 30, 2012)
- The Honor Roll 2011 (pdf) (July 1, 2010 to June 30, 2011)
- The Honor Roll 2010 (pdf) (July 1, 2009 to June 30, 2010)
- The Honor Roll 2009 (pdf) (July 1, 2008 to June 30, 2009)
- The Honor Roll 2008 (pdf) (July 1, 2007 to June 30, 2008)
Make a gift to DAAP at the UC Foundation website.