Computer Graphics Center
The primary CGC facility is located centrally in the college, adjacent to the cafe/atrium space on the 4000 level. It consists of a large open digital critique space with a laptop bar, one large classroom with 46 Windows workstations, a Mac lab with 24 iMacs, a digital print room, and several staff rooms.
Open lab (room 4425) resources:
- Seven Apple dual boot iMac Core 2 Duo computers available for general use
- Dedicated scanning workstations with flatbed and slide scanners
- Self serve Xerox Phaser color copier/printer, 11” x 17” capacity
- 110” (4 x 55”) LCD digital critique wall
- Laptop bar with 6 HP DreamColor displays and 3 Apple Cinema Displays
- Five Wacom Cintiq Interactive pen displays
Windows lab (room 4425E) resources:
- 27 HP Z600 Xeon ES620 2.0GHz computers w/HP LA2405wg displays
- 20 HP Z400 Xeon W3520 2.76GHz computers w/ HP ZR24w
- Five Sharp Aquos 70inch projection LCDs
Apple Lab (room 4480) resources:
- 26 Apple iMac i7 3.4GHz computers
- Sony HD projector display
The CGC is open seven days/week, 20 hours/day year-round. It is staffed by enthusiastic technologists who stay current with emerging capabilities and provide recommendations to faculty and administrators.
20 hours/day year-round
Users with computer problems can stop by the CGC Help Desk in room 4425 Aronoff or call 513-556-3227.