- DAAPSpace is the centralized information resource for all things DAAP. Included on this site are DAAP course offerings, student forms, and school- and program-specific information, such as advising sheets.
- DAAP’s handbook, updated yearly.
- This includes quarterly dates, including important course registration and drop deadlines, exam schedules, and university breaks and holidays.
- This Office is the home to both the Learning Assistance Center and the Disability Services Office. Students use AESS for a variety of reasons: to receive reasonable academic accommodations; to keep up with course assignments; get additional assistance when anticipating or experiencing academic difficulties; or to review for quizzes and exams. Often students seek help at the last minute and are often too late to get the help needed to pass a course. Students are encouraged to visit early and learn about the available resources for academic success.
- Many instructors utilize this program for course information. Advising information may also be available, including the Starfish advising appointment scheduling program.
- The Career Development Center is the centralized, comprehensive career services center whose primary purpose is to assist and guide students and alumni in their career quest.
- The Counseling Center is committed to providing service and training opportunities that advance the academic and personal growth needs of students. The Counseling Center seeks to encourage self-awareness, personal responsibility and healthy interpersonal relationships within a diverse environment.
- Available from One Stop, online Degree Audits allows students to track progress toward their degree requirements.
- The Professional Practice (Co-op) program at the University of Cincinnati is designed to provide qualified students the most comprehensive professional preparation available. The extension of classroom studies by practice in a chosen profession adds a unique dimension to the student’s educational preparation. This dimension is provided by co-op work assignments, monitored by the appropriate Professional Practice faculty member, alternating with periods of classroom study. Contact Professional Practice for co-op related courses after the appropriate Introduction to Co-operative Education course as been completed. Prior to this, students may contact their academic advisor with questions.
- For students considering making study abroad a part of their education at UC, the first step in the process is contacting an advisor in the Office of International Programs.
- One Stop Student Services is the customer service area representing the Offices of the Registrar, Student Records, Student Accounts, Financial Aid and Collections. The website is a centralized location where you can see upcoming important dates, find university forms, find and register for classes, and view billing, financial aid and personal records information.
- DAAP students can schedule their advising appointment by utilizing this online application. Starfish must be accessed through individual Blackboard accounts.